As a community bank, we value the role that non-profit organizations play in helping to keep Colorado a place where we want to live and work. Each year, Guaranty Bank and Trust sponsors and contributes donations to worthy causes and organizations across Colorado. We give in order to inspire, promote, and protect the individuals and businesses in our local communities.
At Guaranty Bank, we encourage our employees to give back by giving them paid time off to volunteer. Our employees volunteer their time and talent at organizations and events in their communities.
Guaranty Gives is Guaranty Bank and Trust's community outreach program to help support and actively participate in the communities we serve. Examples of Guaranty Gives in our communities include:
- Denver Rescue Mission- We provide volunteers to serve lunch at the Lawrence Street Shelter and have also provided money management training to the residents at the Harvest Farm Facility.
- Sponsor of the Downtown Summer Concert Series in Longmont
- Wish for Wheels – On September 3, 2015, Guaranty Bank and Trust employees volunteered to help build and provide brand new bicycles and helmets for Boys & Girls Clubs Metro Denver.
- Meals on Wheels – On September 19, 2015, we partnered with Longmont Meals on Wheels and put together 250 Emergency Food Bags.
- On September 24, 2015 Guaranty Gives participated in Scrub a Club day for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County.
- Habitat for Humanity – On September 26, 2015, Guaranty Bank and Trust employees joined forces with others in the community to work on a Habitat for Humanity House in Loveland.
- Longmont Housing Authority – On September 30, 2015, Guaranty Gives presented a Financial Management presentation focused on money management practices to the residents of the Suites.
Guaranty Bank and Trust is a proud supporter of the new Searching for Home: Homelessness in Colorado exhibit at the History Colorado Center. Click here for more information.
Guaranty Bank and Trust, through our Guaranty Gives program, will be collecting books during the month of December for Reach Out and Read Colorado. The book drive helps Reach Out and Read provide free books to almost half of the state’s children living in poverty through a network of pediatric clinics and healthcare providers.
Our focus areas include:
- Homelessness and Hunger
- Economic Development