At Guaranty Bank and Trust, we offer a wide range of lending solutions tailored to the specific needs of your business. Our financial experts will work directly with you to identify the right lending option from term loans to lines of credit that Colorado businesses like yours need in order to finance your company and support your growth. Our goal is to get to know you and understand your business’s near- and long-term financial goals and objectives, while building a long lasting personal relationship with you, our customer.
Revolving Lines of Credit
Guaranty Bank and Trust offers business lines of credit for Colorado business owners to use for financing inventory and accounts receivable.
A revolving line of credit offers businesses:
- Working capital financing
- Better management and control cash flow
- Liquidity to support the management of day-to-day operations
- Support during periods of growth and seasonal fluctuations
- Flexibility within the terms of the line
- Options to finance inventory purchases
Owner-Occupied Real Estate
Guaranty Bank offers long-term financing for business owners to build, acquire or refinance real estate.
This type of financing allows owner-occupiers to:
- Build a new location for their business
- Acquire a new location for their business
- Refinance an existing commercial real estate loan
- Accumulate equity in commercial real estate independently of their business
Guaranty Bank offers standard commercial term loans that Colorado businesses can use to:
- Obtain long-term financing for permanent working capital
- Purchase fixed assets including new and used equipment
- Finance other major investments
- Expand or acquire a new business
Letters of Credit
This type of financial instrument is used to help Colorado businesses safely and securely settle major financial transactions.
Commercial Letters of Credit or Standby Letters of Credit issued by Guaranty Bank can be used to:
- Finance the sale and movement of goods
- Provide enhancement for a financial or performance obligation
- Help facilitate long distance and international business financial transactions