At Guaranty Bank and Trust, we offer a wide range of lending solutions tailored to the specific needs of your business. Our financial experts will work directly with you to identify the right lending option from term loans to lines of credit that Colorado businesses like yours need in order to finance your company and support your growth. Our goal is to get to know you and understand your business’s near- and long-term financial goals and objectives, while building a long lasting personal relationship with you, our customer.
Revolving Lines of Credit
Used to finance inventory and accounts receivable.
A revolving line of credit offers businesses:
- Working capital financing
- Better management and control cash flow
- Liquidity to support the management of day-to-day operations
- Support during periods of growth and seasonal fluctuations
- Flexibility within the terms of the line
- Options to finance inventory purchases
From leasing to secured loans let us help your business grow.
Equipment Finance Options for your business:
- Fixed Purchase Option Leases
- TRAC Leases for Titled Equipment
- Secured Loans
- First Amendment Leases
- Fair Market Value Leases (FMV)
Owner-Occupied Real Estate
Long-term financing for business owners to build, acquire or refinance real estate.
This type of financing allows owner-occupiers to:
- Build a new location for their business
- Acquire a new location for their business
- Refinance an existing commercial real estate loan
- Accumulate equity in commercial real estate independently of their business
Standard commercial term loans that Colorado businesses can use to:
- Obtain long-term financing for permanent working capital
- Purchase fixed assets including new and used equipment
- Finance other major investments
- Expand or acquire a new business
Special financing solutions for businesses with under $1 million in revenue.
- Loans and lines of credit
- A Small Business line of credit can also use your primary residence, secondary residence or rental real estate as collateral.
Letters of Credit
Used to help your business safely and securely settle major financial transactions.
Commercial Letters of Credit or Standby Letters of Credit issued by Guaranty Bank can be used to:
- Finance the sale and movement of goods
- Provide enhancement for a financial or performance obligation
- Help facilitate long distance and international business financial transactions