Efficiently manage your money
Online Banking for Business
Guaranty Bank's customized Online Banking for Business services are designed to fit your unique business needs. Our system lets you see all of your business accounts online with the information you need when you need it. Whether viewing transactions, or initiating ACH or Wire transactions, our full scope of online banking services will be there for you and your business and will make cash flow management easy!
Online Banking Benefits include:
- Account Information: View balance summary and detailed transaction information.
- Account Transfers: Make immediate transfers and schedule recurring transfers between your Guaranty Bank accounts.
- Alert Feature: Receive e-mail alerts for a variety of transaction and account balance activity.
- Electronic Statements: View up to 24 months of your account statements online.
- Check Image Retrieval: Images of all cleared checks are available and displayed by account statement cycle.
- Stop Payments: Requests can be submitted for a single check or multiple checks at the same time.
- Company Administration: Once the company administrator is assigned and set up, all additional changes, including authority limits and new sub-users, will be maintained and managed by you.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) is one of the fastest, most efficient, and cost effective ways to move funds electronically for a variety of purposes including: direct deposit, direct debit, tax payments, concentrating funds to a central location, and collections. Benefits of ACH include:
- Improved Cash Flow: Compared to receiving payments by mail, ACH increases both the speed and accuracy of your collection system.
- Reduced Delinquencies: Electronic payments improve the chances they will be made on time, every time.
- Lower Costs: ACH can save you money by eliminating costs associated with paper handling. It also saves accounting time and reduces errors.
- Improved Customer Service: Your customers and employees benefit with improved availability of funds in their accounts.
- With access to ACH through Online Banking for Business, you have the flexibility of creating a template for recurring or frequent ACH payments, creating one entry at a time, or importing a file with your ACH transactions.
Our ACH Service is flexible, easy-to-use, and can help you reduce the costs that come with paper checks.
Initiate same-day Domestic and International wire transfers by utilizing the Guaranty Bank online wire system through Online Banking for Business. Create templates for recurring wire service needs or enter an individual wire request as needed, without having to call the bank. Electronic Notification Customers who electronically generate or receive wires will automatically receive the FED reference number.
Credit Card Services
Your payments partner is a critical element to your business and the protection of your bottom line. Together with our partners at ELAN, Guaranty Bank has the card solution for your business.
Click here to see the credit card options available to Colorado businesses.
Purchasing Card Program
The Guaranty Bank Purchasing Card Program allows you to consolidate purchasing transactions, as well as travel and entertainment expenses into one easy program that speeds up purchases, minimizes paperwork and improves your bottom line. Partnering with First Bankcard, we offer you complete flexibility and control of your corporate spending.
Experience the time saving convenience of paying your bills online through one central Payment Center. Guaranty Bank Bill Pay makes paying bills easier than ever before!
- Receive, view and manage electronic bills
- Pay one-time or recurring bills - schedule recurring monthly payments
- Set up payment recipients - easily add, delete or modify payees
- Set up reminders to help track when bills are due
- View bill payment history
Account Transaction Download
Online Banking for Business allows you to download your account transactions into your own accounting software for easy financial management.
To learn more, call our team of Treasury Management specialists today!
- Denver Metro: 303.675.1160
- Northern Colorado: 970.454.4240