Online Banking for Business
Online Banking for Business is designed to make treasury management payables easy! The system lets you see all of your business accounts online with the information you need. This is not a "one size fits all" service. We can design the package that fits your Colorado business, whether that is viewing transactions or something more robust where you can initiate ACH or Wire transactions. No matter what your needs, Online Banking will fit your business.
Benefits with Online Banking:
- Account Information: View balance summary and detailed transaction information.
- Account Transfers: Make immediate transfers and schedule recurring transfers between your Guaranty Bank accounts.
- Alert Feature: Receive e-mail alerts for a variety of transaction and account balance activity.
- Electronic Statements: View up to 12 months of your account statements online.
- Check Image Retrieval: Images of all cleared checks are available and displayed by account statement cycle.
- Stop Payments: Requests can be submitted for a single check or multiple checks at the same time.
- Company Administration: Once the company administrator is assigned and set up, all additional changes, including authority limits and new sub-users, will be maintained and managed by you.
Add the ability to pay your bills online. Guaranty Bill Pay eliminates checks, envelopes and stamps while saving you time to focus on running your business.
- Receive, view and manage electronic bills
- Pay one-time or recurring bills – schedule recurring monthly payments
- Set up payment recipients – easily add, delete or modify payees
- Set up reminders to help track when bills are due
- View bill payment history
Credit Card Services
Choosing the right payments partner can be critical to your bottom line. Guaranty Bank and our partner ELAN have the solution for your business. Click here to see some of the credit card options available to Colorado businesses.
Purchasing Card Program
Consolidate purchasing transactions and travel and entertainment expenses into one easy program that speeds up purchases, minimizes paperwork and improves your bottom line. We partner with First Bankcard to offer you flexibility and control with your corporate spending.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) is one of the fastest, most efficient, and cost effective ways to move funds electronically for a variety of purposes including: direct deposit, direct debit, tax payments, concentrating funds to a central location, and collections.
- Improved Cash Flow: Compared to receiving payments by mail, ACH increases both the speed and accuracy of your collection system.
- Reduced Delinquencies: Payments are made electronically, improving the chances they will be made on time, every time.
- Lower Costs: ACH can save you money by eliminating costs associated with paper handling. It also saves accounting time and reduces errors.
- Improved Customer Service: Your customers and employees benefit with improved availability of funds in their accounts.
With access to ACH through Online Banking for Business, you have the flexibility of creating a template for ACH payments that you do often, creating one entry at a time, or importing a file with your ACH transactions. Our ACH Service is flexible, easy-to-use, and helps you reduce costs that come with paper checks.
By utilizing our online wire function through Online Banking for Business you can initiate Domestic and International wire transfers the same-day. Create templates for wires you send all the time, or enter a wire as you need to. The Guaranty Bank online wire system is easy to use and allows you to manage your day and process your wires without having to call the bank. Electronic Notification Customers who electronically generate or receive wires will automatically receive the FED reference number.
Account Transaction Download
Online Banking for Business allows you to download your account transactions into various formats including Quicken and Quickbooks.
To discuss how Guaranty Bank's treasury management payables can benefit your Colorado company, call our team specialists today!
- Denver Metro 303.675.1160
- Northern Colorado 970.454.4240