Our Colorado banking team offers a wide range of personal trust account options highlighted below. For more information on any of these great options, please call the Guaranty Bank Trust Department, 303.774.2995.
- Quicker, more efficient estate settlement
- Disability planning
- Useful for individuals whose goals include avoiding probate and public scrutiny
- Protects inherited family wealth for financially inexperienced family members
- Potential estate tax savings for the surviving spouse
- Bank serves as an impartial, professional trustee
- Appropriate whenever you want to leave someone assets without the burden of management
- Created for charitable, religious, educational, or scientific purposes
- A Scholarship Fund or Foundation can be established to carry on your legacy
- Endowment Funds professionally managed by Guaranty Bank to enrich your community
- Guaranty Bank acts as trustee for charitable trusts created as a part of your gift planning
Special Needs Trusts
Specialized provisions of this trust ensure that beneficiaries who are disabled can enjoy the use of property intended to be held for their benefit, without losing eligibility for public assistance or other government benefits. Our Guaranty Bank Trust professionals work closely with beneficiaries and their representatives to meet their objectives, while staying within specified guidelines. Assets are protected and actively managed by experienced trust professionals with detailed accounting.
Estate administration can be stressful! You have the option to select the Personal Representative who will administer your estate, and in making that important decision we know that you have many choices. By appointing Guaranty Bank and Trust as your Personal Representative, you can have peace of mind knowing that your wishes will be carried out professionally and objectively by our local team of bankers and that your assets will be safe and secure.
Guaranty Bank can either act as Personal Representative or assist the Personal Representative in carrying out their responsibilities to perform the following duties:
- Collect, value and safeguard all assets
- Distribute or sell assets in accordance with your estate plan
- Coordinate all estate and income tax preparation
- Prepare accountings and perform cash and investment management
- Pay all expenses