Put your wealth management strategies in place with the Bank as your trustee. We implement your estate plan by working closely with you and your beneficiaries. Please call our Trust Department at (303) 774-2995 for more information.
- Quicker, more efficient estate settlement
- Disability planning
- Useful for individuals whose goals include avoiding probate and public scrutiny
- Protects inherited family wealth for financially inexperienced family members
- Possible estate tax savings for surviving spouse
- The bank acts as an impartial, professional trustee
- Appropriate whenever you want to leave someone assets without the burden of management
- Created for charitable, religious, educational, or scientific purposes
- A Scholarship Fund or Foundation can be established to carry on your legacy
- Endowment Funds professionally managed by the Bank enrich your community
- The Bank acts as trustee for charitable trusts created as a part of your gift planning
Special Needs Trusts
Specialized provisions of this trust ensure that beneficiaries who are disabled can enjoy the use of property which is intended to be held for their benefit without losing eligibility for public assistance or other govenment benefits. The Bank works closely with beneficiaries and their representatives to meet their objectives while staying within all specified guidelines. Assets are protected and actively managed by experienced trust professionals and detailed accountings are produced.
For more information regarding our Personal Trust Group, please contact:
Senior Vice President